Fall 2020 Content Update
Started by StormyIceLeopard

Hello everyone! So much has changed since my last post. I am still in school so things will still be slow, but thanks to @DangerMage a lot was able to be accomplished.

First, IceFactions was a failed idea. I wanted a server where quests and factions could take place, but after much deep thought and thinking out loud with @SmashbrosThe3rd we have determined that the current idea of IceFactions just would not work. IceFactions has been shelved until further notice.

Second, we have finally added a server check where if you connect with a non 1.15.2 client you are sent to a server called Limbo. This allows you to chat and private message users on the network. It also allows BCN to be open to the idea of supporting game modes that are in older versions of Minecraft, say 1.8. Yes, PvP game modes might be coming soon. Keep an eye out.

Third, and possibly the most important, we have added a modded server to BCN. Yes, we are making our own Mod Pack. It will be called the Eternal Ice Age. It matches our theme. Cool right? We have been at this since June 21, 2020. We have done much testing via gameplay, and we are balancing the game. At this time, we are starting the Closed Alpha phase. Basically, all you need to do to register for it is to contact us via our discord server and ask to be added to the Closed Alpha. Only a few will be granted access, however. Don't worry, the Mod Pack is free for everyone to download (you are required to login to download though). You can download the pack by clicking here: https://blizzardcraft.net/Eternal_Blizzard

We are so excited to see where the Limbo server takes us and the development of the Mod Pack.

Stay warm, stay safe!

Over 3 years agoLast edited: over 3 years ago

Why can't I log in?

Over 3 years ago

Sorry, the server was glitchy at the time, it's fixed currently.

Over 3 years ago